About the British Museum Press books blog
This blog aims to share news about new releases, events and British Museum Press authors, as well as coverage of our books and previews of forthcoming titles. We want the blog to be a platform for discussion, so please join in by leaving your comments.
Before you do, please read our comment guidelines.
We have a short list of guidelines that all participants are expected to follow.
By submitting a comment on the British Museum Press books blog, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agreed to these guidelines. We may revise them from time to time, so, please check them regularly.
The British Museum Press is the sole arbiter of the content of its blog, and therefore retains the right, though not the obligation, to place, edit, classify, or remove any content posted here.
- Comments must contribute to the discussion taking place within the thread and be written in a civil and dispassionate manner. Content or a user name which is obscene, defamatory, offensive, harassing, off-topic or otherwise objectionable or unlawful is not acceptable.
- No spamming.
- No repeated submission of the same (or very similar) contributions.
- Content submitted to advertise or promote goods and services is not allowed.
- All blog contributions must be in the language used in the original post.
- No impersonation of someone else.
- Blog submissions must not include URLs (web site addresses), unless directly relevant to the blog topic and part of a longer contribution.
- Repeated complaints about a single issue or the vexatious use of the complaint facility are not permitted.
Comments which are perceived to be breaching the guidelines will be removed.